Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Complete consult option for consulted person in Certification

Jaya
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi Team,

When we are performing testing for certification, while performing consult for some set of users we observed a thing let me tell you with an example - Suppose I have consulted 5 users to Peter, so when peter is performing consult for those 5 users it allows peter to submit the certification before completing the consult for all those 5 users (by using Complete button), but the expected behavior should be like - it should show some warning or message like 'You haven't completed the remaining consult' . 

So my question is we should you through enhancement process for this or there is a way to avoid this type of situation.

Thanks

Jaya karothia 

@Nikitaj 

@rushikeshvartak 

Thanks
Jaya Karothia
3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can submit this via ideas portal https://ideas.saviynt.com/ 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Nikitaj
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi Jaya

The expected behavior is possible in v2021. If you are completing a certificate without taking action on all items, you will get below pop up:

Nikitaj_0-1657795432737.png

Which helps in understanding on what is pending and action to be taken on. 

Hope this was helpful!

Thanks
Nikita

FL_Smith89
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

We run into this scenario quarterly during our user certifications and is very confusing for our user base.  

Jaya, you noted that this behavior is fixed in v2021.  Current customers on v5.5 do not have a migration path to v2021. As such, we are still faced with this challenge.  What is Saviynt doing to assist customers on v5.5?