Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Comparison of user.customproperty10 OLD VALUE and NEW VALUE

BT
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I have a requirement to run an SOAP query for deleting a dealership from an account , I am able to get it down using below query.

<I_DEALER_IDS>${user.customproperty10}</I_DEALER_IDS>

Now I have a requirement  that i want to compare user.customproperty10 OLD VALUE and NEW VALUE (after updating customproperty10 value in Saviynt UI ) and pass only the value that was removed.

Below example should help understand the requirement

let say value of user.customproperty10  = 1234,456,123,789     

after updating user.customproperty10 = 1234,789  (NEW VALUE)

so while passing the value i just want to pass the value that was removed in this case it is 456,123

how do i achieve this?

3 REPLIES 3

adarshk
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

How is the value on customproperty10 is updated? 

Is it getting updated as part of the user import import? If yes, you can utilize ModifyUserJsondata and compose preprocessor queries to compare the CURRENTVALUE and NEW VALUE. Samples for these are available on forum. 

Else, once the value is updated, you can store the old and new values in different customproperties and execute the comparison while provisioning. 

BT
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

customproperty10  is updated through saviynt UI . 

Is there any better way to do this 

I have a requirement to run an SOAP query for deleting a dealership from an account , I am able to get it down using below query.

<I_DEALER_IDS>${user.customproperty10}</I_DEALER_IDS>

Now I have a requirement  that i want to compare user.customproperty10 OLD VALUE and NEW VALUE (after updating customproperty10 value in Saviynt UI ) and pass only the value that was removed.

Below example should help understand the requirement

let say value of user.customproperty10  = 1234,456,123,789     

after updating user.customproperty10 = 1234,789  (NEW VALUE)

so while passing the value i just want to pass the value that was removed in this case it is 456,123

how do i achieve this?

This won't be possible as you will not get old value in JSON

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.