We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Comment for consult in campaign

ejeong
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

hello All

When consult is selected in campaign, comment is required.

Please let us know where this comment is stored. (campaign.comment or certification.comments}

We used ${campaign?.comment} to show this in email but didnt work..

Can anyone help us please? We checked all variable available but it seems we cant see any variable for comment but i found we can use campaign object and cerification object. Does this mean i can use all column in these two tables?

8 REPLIES 8

Srinivas
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @ejeong

I think this info gets stored into the AUDITTRAIL column in various tables depending on type of the certification item..
certification_user_status
certification_account_entitlement1_status

Hope this helps

Thanks & Regards

Srinivas

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Try running below code in email body to find variables exposed

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "<" + "br" + ">"}}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

I tried this but couldnt see the comment in option

share output of above code

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

manager = PQ139081
certificationUsers = PQ139106
delegateEmail =
originalCertifier = PQ008475
campaign = com.saviynt.ecm.campaign.domain.Campaign : 614
campaignOwnerAndTheirDelegateEmailList = xxxxx@xxxxx.com
usersManager = PQ139081
users = PQ007272
secondarycertifier =
certification = com.saviynt.ecm.campaign.domain.Certification : 33560
out = java.io.PrintWriter@822507e
[manager:PQ139081, certificationUsers:PQ139106, delegateEmail:, originalCertifier:PQ008475, campaign:com.saviynt.ecm.campaign.domain.Campaign : 614, campaignOwnerAndTheirDelegateEmailList:xxxxxx@xxxxxxx.com, usersManager:PQ139081, users:PQ007272, secondarycertifier:, certification:com.saviynt.ecm.campaign.domain.Certification : 33560, out:java.io.PrintWriter@822507e]

You need to use com. varaiables to find this information

Raise saviynt freshdesk ticket to get package name

it should be certification.certification_user_status.audittrail

(This needs to be done using saviynt package name )

rushikeshvartak_0-1669071044692.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

thanks. what would be stored in Comment column? we would like to show comment msg that was entered by original certifier

It will be datetimestamp username then actual comment

you can query and check same

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak