Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Clarification on User Manager Campaign

nitishdas
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello Team,

I have created a user manager campaign. When I am doing the testing for a test manager it is directly going to the second step of entitlement verification. It is skipping the first step employment verification. I have checked the configurations and its look fine. Not sure if I am missing anything else in the configuration.

13 REPLIES 13

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Share config

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hello @rushikeshvartak ,

Could you please let me know how to disable this?

nitishdas_0-1705644866591.png

[This message has been edited by moderator to mask sensitive info]

create new certification and try it will be disabled. It seems you have read only sav role assigned try with ROLE_ADMIN sav role only

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi @rushikeshvartak , I have the admin sav role.

nitishdas_0-1705646352847.pngnitishdas_1-1705646381849.png

Is it from campaign template / admin ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hello @rushikeshvartak , These screenshots I have provided for the user manager campaign that I created.

Uncheck this 

rushikeshvartak_0-1705647383920.png

rushikeshvartak_1-1705647552117.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hello @rushikeshvartak , this option is disabled for me.

nitishdas_0-1705647531420.png

Turn this configuration OFF and it should work.

dgandhi_0-1705676241039.png

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

adarshk
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Create a new UM certification,

Uncheck - 'Enable Employment Verification Only' 

Uncheck - 'Enable Access Verification Only'

Set Include Users Without Accounts to true

Hi @adarshk , during the creation itself this option 'Enable Employment Verification Only' is disabled for me.

Are you using template ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak