Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

CHECKFORUNIQUE is not triggered

luka_harabajsa
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello, i am tryng to use CHECKFORUNIQUE json in AD connection but is not getting triggered. In task I saw an error that account with same accountName is existing in AD (I created few user object in AD with the same account name and UPN as testing users).

In CREATEACCOUNTJOSN i have defined mapping for sAMAccountName and UPN:

"sAMAccountName":"${user.systemUserName}",

"userPrincipalName": "${user.systemUserName+'@domain.net'}",

And this is defined in CHECKFORUNIQUE 

{

"sAMAccountName":"${user.systemUserName}###${user.systemUserName}1###${user.systemUserName}2",

"userPrincipalName":${user.systemUserName}@domain.net###${user.systemUserName}1@domain.net###${user.systemUserName}2@dom...

}

Can somebody explain how this work? When does it fallback to CHECKFORUNIQUE rules? 

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

Darshanjain
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @luka_harabajsa 

CHECKFORUNIQUE feature will be evaluated while doing provisioning. 

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/AD-v2020x/page/Content/Configuring-the-Integration-for-Provisio...

As per the above json , its looks valid, As per the logs is it evaluating all the 3 conditions or its not evaluating at all, can you attach the snippet of logs.

Thanks

Darshan

Jyoti1
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

this worked?not working for me

Hi @Jyoti1 

Do you have a separate issue or the same issue? 

Thanks

Darshan