Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Changing Account password for self asking to verify captcha

aundreb
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hello,

I am trying to test changing account password for self, however whenever I type the password and select next, it is asking to verify a captcha. There is nowhere to do a captcha from where I can see. Is this a visual bug?

aundreb_0-1668608428366.png

Thanks,

Aundre

7 REPLIES 7

jayasudha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi,

Is there any error message in the logs?

Regards,

Jayasudha R

jayasudha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Request you to please check with your networking team on the firewalls/ Network in your region if there are no blocks there.
This does not work in some regions because Captcha is a based on a google plugin which are blocked in few regions.

Regards,

Jayasudha R

aundreb
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

There isn't any error message in the logs. Is this captcha a forced setting? This hasn't been configured at all. We are based in Canada so nothing would be blocked on our end.

If you have any details on how this is supposed to work or how to turn it off that would be helpful.

Do you see captcha when you import package using transport feature ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

aundreb
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Tested it and it doesn't work either for Transport. I see that the captcha can be removed from externalproperties file so unless my client needs it I will just remove it.

Captcha is configurable

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

IAM-VP
New Contributor
New Contributor

@aundreb Which configuration added/Modify/removed to disable the Captcha Prompt in  externalproperties ?