Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

certification

maynul
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

I am working on the User manager campaign for a specific entitlement. i update CustomProperty40 = Azure in the entitlement and use it in Advanced Query. But it isn't work. can someone please help me on that? 

Advanced Campaign Configurations

maynul_0-1682430708384.png

6 REPLIES 6

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Couple of things to check:

1. Have you checked if CP40 of the entitlement is updated to Azure

2. Do you have any accounts having associated entitlement with CP40=Azure

3. Are these accounts associated with the users and does this users have manager associated to it.

Apart from above, please paste the entire screenshot of the campaign configuration and also provide more details what is not working exactly.

Thanks

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

maynul
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

thank you for your reply. Yes, I have already checked those things. 

maynul_0-1682437376157.png

when i kick off the campaign it shows me completed with no data.  

Completed means based on your configuration there was no matching data present in the system and hence there is nothing for the certifier to certify. Remove the advance query and try to launch the campaign.

Thanks

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

maynul
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

then how do i review the entitlements? the end point name is Azure AD and i need to review only 5 entitlements of Azure AD end point not all.

The issue is in the data. Also make sure that you are launching the campaign by following all the steps mentioned in the document.

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v2021x/page/Content/Chapter06-EIC-Configurations/Conf...

Thanks

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi

vivekmohanty_pm
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@maynul Can you run this query on your env's Data Analyser? This should return ideally should not return the entitlements as Certification is not picking up.
P.S: I hope I have covered everything in the conditions.

select ev.ENTITLEMENT_VALUE from entitlement_values ev 
inner join account_entitlements1 ae1 
inner join accounts a 
inner join user_accounts ua
inner join users u
on (ev.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY=ae1.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY and ae1.ACCOUNTKEY=a.ACCOUNTKEY and ua.ACCOUNTKEY=a.ACCOUNTKEY and ua.USERKEY=u.USERKEY)
where 
ev.CUSTOMPROPERTY40 = 'Azure' /*Insert your logic here*/
and ev.STATUS<>'2' and a.status<>'2' and u.MANAGER is not null;