Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Can we print task startdate in task revocation email

hirenp
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

I wanted to print the task start date of the future dated task in the revocation email sent to users whose access is going to be revoked. 

I tried ${task?.startdate} and also ${com.saviynt.ecm.task.ArsTasks.get(task?.id)?.startdate} but no luck. I see the below error in logs - {"log":"2023-03-07 00:18:35,279 [quartzScheduler_Worker-6] ERROR campaigns.CampaignService - No such property: startdate for class: com.saviynt.ecm.task.ArsTasks\n","stream":"stdout","time":"2023-03-07T00:18:35.279911191Z"}

I have also tried to print all the binding variables for the task object and I do not see the start date so I was wondering if there is any other way to get this information.

5 REPLIES 5

sk
All-Star
All-Star

Are you triggering email from Certification or at Endpoint level?

Also please use this in email template and share the output

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "<" + "br" + ">"}}

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

hirenp
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@sk 

I am triggering email from certification

Below is the output

task = com.saviynt.ecm.task.ArsTasks : 5552326
manager = abc
campaign = com.saviynt.ecm.campaign.domain.Campaign : 485
baseUrlForEmail = https://release-n-plus-one.saviyntcloud.com/ECM
campaignOwnerAndTheirDelegateEmailList = abc@domain.com
user = xyz
secondarycertifier =
requestor = admin
tasks = com.saviynt.ecm.task.ArsTasks : 5552326
users = xyz
Certification = com.saviynt.ecm.campaign.domain.Certification : 55525425

[This post has been edited by a Moderator to remove sensitive information.]

Try this

${task?.startDate}

Also just to understand are you seeing tasks are being created with start date as future for certification revokes?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

hirenp
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@sk are you thinking this is due to the case? As I already tried with ${task?.startdate} and it did not work

Yes I do see in the arstasks table tasks created with a future start date

hirenp
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@sk 

It worked for me. Looks like it was the case.