Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Can we find Saviynt sent reminders as per the Campaign configuration Dates

Arbendra
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

Can you please help to prove that Saviynt sent reminders to the managers in the UAR campaign as per the date configured in the campaign

here is the scenario

in the campaign configuration, 1st Reminder is set for 6th April , 2nd 11th April and 3rd Reminder on 16th April but Manager is saying that she received all reminders on the same date and time i.e. 17th April

in the certification table, I see reminder 1,2,3 sent to the manager but don't have info on which date it sent to the manager

campaign configuration snapshot is attached.

2 REPLIES 2

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @Arbendra 

Audit of campaign emails are not maintained as per my understanding.

Thanks

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

DaanishJawed
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Arbendra ,

Thanks for reaching out.

Once the reminder emails are sent out, there is no audit stored for these emails. Only column values in the certification table are changed from 'null' to 1 meaning that the email has been sent out.

Now there can be issues related to the SMTP at the time when the email was being sent out. You would have to check the logs and see what caused the issue. Also, ask the user to check the JUNK/SPAM folder just in case.

Thanks.