Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Can we create a single workflow for both access, account request, where approvers of both is differ

Saviynt_learner
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

use-case: I want to create a single workflow for a security system which sends account requests to manager approval, and entitlement requests to ent.owner approval.

Doubts I have:

1. How can i make saviynt undestand the type of request what query to write in custome assessment / if else section(not clear which one to use).

5 REPLIES 5

RakeshMG
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Refer to sample given in following document : https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v23x/page/Content/Chapter12-Workflows/Creating-Workfl...

​Regards

Rakesh M Goudar

Saviynt_learner
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Thanks for the response.

Here it's not mentioned how to select type of the request. the examples in this documents are not specific to type of request and works the same for both account and access requests.  

My requirement is to create a workflow which can be used for both. so that we don't have to worry about changing it for both access requests. 

Saviynt_learner
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

There are some codes for access requests. can you please share the codes for different request types? using that i can do my desired task.

Yes 

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/new-account-request-workflow/m-p/7549#M478

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Thanks for the response. I have tried the same thing as in the screenshot(taken from the link you provided above), but its behaving same in both conditions. so here in screenshot from where its taking reference of ' entitlemnet ==null '  because we are not mentioning the table name for this condition .   appreciate your response. thank you