We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Can't upload entitlementid using schema based uploads

andresvds
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi everyone!

I am currently using the "Uploading Accounts and Associated Entitlements using Schema Upload" and the "Uploading Entitlements using Schema Based Upload" to upload accounts, their matching entitlements and their description.

Everything works fine until I wanted to add the "ENTITLEMENTID". This doesn't seem to work when adding a entitlement id header in both my CSV and SAV files. When I remove the entitlement id, everything works again. I also can't find anything about an entitlement id in the Schema bases upload documentations for both CSV files.

The CSV file uploading the Entitlement values does work but when I go Data Analyzer and do an SQL query on the specific entitlement there still isn't a entitlement id. Is there a way to upload these entitlement id or am I missing something here?

Here are both of my (example) CSV files used for the uploads (btw, customproperty1 is the entitlement description because thats also something that I cant seem to upload to the description property)

accounts.csv:

accounts.png

entitlement_values.csv:

entitlement_values.png

Thanks in advance!!

  

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

what is error in logs & why you need entitlementid

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

When using the entitlement values there are no errors, the entitlementid just isnt added anywhere. And I made a few changes when uploading the accounts csv but even then everything uploads correctly except for the entitlementid, looks like the upload just ignores that one, no errors as well... We want to use entitlementid as an extra unique identifier. Maybe the easier solution is to just to upload the entitlementid as another custom property anyway, because the entitlementid can only be checked with the Data Analyzer...

You can use customproperty , using import entitlementid is not updated 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Paul_Meyer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@andresvds 

Looks like the schema file entitlement upload process ignores an "entitlementid" column.

We've recently run into a situation where we on-boarded an application via schema file uploads. Subsequently we've switched to a Rest connector, which does import entitlementid's. So now we have a situation whereby we have multiple entries for each entitlement (entitlement_values), one entry without an entitlementid and one with an entitlementid. Which means we cannot configure Enterprise Roles, SoDs etc for this Endpoint as their setup requires unique entitlement_values.

Busy working with support to see if a cleanup can be done to remove entitlement_value entries that has a null/blank entitlementid.

Yes having entitlementid is pain as not visible/editable on UI

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak