Can I set up email forwarding (on M365) via Saviynt IGA?

oscarcheng
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

We have a request to automate the email forwarding per user request.

Currently, user will raise the request on ServiceNow to set up an email forwarding to his/her personal email.

Management wants to implement this automation on IGA while the email account is provisioned from IGA.

Apart from the email forwarding, can we also configure the mailbox / one drive quota for different type of users by IGA?

7 REPLIES 7

nimitdave
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@oscarcheng , if you are doing this activity on M365 directly or using a powershell script then this can be done by invoking the same powershell script from saviynt EIC.

@nimitdavecan you give me more guideline how to invoke powershell script from saviynt EIC?

It sounds good to us.

nimitdave
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@oscarcheng , pls find below the details on executing a ps script from saviynt eic.

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/MSExchange-v23x/page/Content/Understanding-the-Integration-to-P...

Look for "Configuring the Win-PS Connector to Execute PowerShell Scripts"

@nimitdaveThanks for your suggestion.

One more question, as we are using Azure AD and Exchange Online.

Would it be able to invoke / manage the email box and email forwarding by API or JSon on IGA?

oscarcheng
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

hi @nimitdave , may I have your suggestion?

As we are running on Exchange online, is that possible to connect from IGA directly, instead of by Win-PS?

nimitdave
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@oscarcheng 

Ok , so how are you managing the email box and email forwarding right now in you existing system. If you are using any REST (graph etc) api's then the same can be used from saviynt iga.

@nimitdavehow can we invoke rest / graph on iga?

now, we just work on M365 admin portal / UI.

but we want to automate the process on IGA