Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Can a certification expiration date be set in business days?

kfoley
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello - is there a way to set the expiration date in a User Manager certification to expire after a set number of business days (vs. calendar days). We are looking for a certification to expire after 15 business days from when it's launched, can this be achieved?

4 REPLIES 4

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @kfoley 

As per my understanding , it will be calendar days only and not business days. I would let someone from Saviynt team to confirm on this.

Thanks

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

DaanishJawed
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @kfoley ,

Thanks for reaching out.

The days will be calendar days and not business days.

While creating the campaign, you have the option of configuring the below setting.

Screenshot 2023-04-17 at 12.28.54 PM.png

You can mention the number of days before the campaign can expire. On reaching the end date, you will have to run the below job in order to expire the campaign.

Expire Attestation based on End Date (ATTESTATIONEXPIREDJOB)

Thanks.

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @DaanishJawed 

This will be calendar days and not business days. Correct? I believe the question was on that.

Thanks

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

Yes @dgandhi. I have edited and mentioned in the above post.

It will be calendar days and not business days.

Thanks.