Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Campaign with Certifier other than Manager or Secondary manager

fouriefb
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Experts,

We have a customer that wants the application administrator of a specific application to complete the recertification campaign and managers will just approve or review(possibly only the report after campaign)

Is there any way to achieve this. It makes sense that User Manager campaign should be certified by manager or sec manager, but seems that management does or will not know what they are actually certifying for this specific application hence the request from customer.

Thanks for your replies in advance  

5 REPLIES 5

RakeshMG
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

You can select the certifier the list or you can create your own list for the same.

You can set this config while creating certification.

RakeshMG_0-1681301276942.png

RakeshMG_2-1681301490005.png

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v2021x/page/Content/Chapter15-Campaigns-and-Certifica...

​Regards

Rakesh M Goudar

fouriefb
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks for your reply, I am aware of this certifier selection option, but this still will just filter the certifiers who is already either a manager or secondary manager isn't it?

I have for instance the admin of the application, who is not a manager of any user but they would like to certify the users of the application.

So let say we want to kick off campaign and have user X certify number of users with access to application Y although he is not a manager or secondary manager to any of them.

Hope my reply made sense to you?

RakeshMG
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

In the use case mentioned, only manager or secondary manager or owner or the user with ROLE_ADMIN take the action.

​Regards

Rakesh M Goudar

fouriefb
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Rakesh,

Just want to make sure I understand you correctly, so the only option is making the application admin campaign owner or obviously having Role_Admin to complete the campaign on behalf of all managers? 

Regards,

Fourie

RakeshMG
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Yes only with owner and Role Admin are two options.

​Regards

Rakesh M Goudar