Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Campaign Show Access Attributes is not updated with new label

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

I have updated Accounts Customproperty1 & 2 label as Account First Name & Account Last Name in(Endpoint's Customproperty Label 1 & Label 2 respectively 

rushikeshvartak_1-1654204519919.png

Labels is successfully reflected in Account's CP1

rushikeshvartak_0-1654204403495.png

Issue :But this labels are not getting updated in campaign template / creating new campaign 

Campaign type : User Manager

Navigation :  Configuration >  Step 2 - Access Approval > Show Access Attributes

rushikeshvartak_2-1654204654334.png

Note : Previous label for CP1 & CP2 was first name & last name

Do we need to run any microservice job ?

Troubleshooting done: restart of server & microservice job for Endpoint has been executed

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.
11 REPLIES 11

Miguel
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello!  Thank you for your question!   We are investigating an answer. Someone will get back to you soon.

Thanks, Miguel

Nikitaj
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi Rushikesh,

You can change the account labels using UI Branding feature. Please navigate to Admin-> User Interface Branding-> Labels and go to cert.account properties as below:

Nikitaj_1-1654586488237.png

These properties are specifically for certifications/campaigns.

Thanks
Nikita

rushikeshvartak_0-1654607551740.png

Can you provide requestmap details 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi Nikitaj,

could you please add the missing access in sav role_Admin?

Bhargavi_0-1654608607945.png

Thanks,

Bhargavi Padaraju.

avinashchhetri
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Rushikesh,

In Certifications, account level customization for attributes are not driven from the endpoints but from the details in the Saviynt central property file, which you should be able to update from the UI by managing labels from Admin  > Settings  > User Interface Branding Configuration

Use the names that start with Account_CUSTOMPROPERTY* for e.g Account_CUSTOMPROPERTY10.ATTESTATIONS to update the Account Custom Property 10 

One thing to note is that this change will end up re-naming the CP10 for all applications in the certification.  Now this may not necessarily reflect the actual value that you may have configured at the endpoint level for e.g. in your AD endpoint your Account CP 10 could be ObjectGuid while for AzureAD the same attribute could be UPN.

Regards,

Avinash Chhetri

Regards,
Avinash Chhetri

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Yes Avinash. Clear on it.

Currently my environment don't have option on UI. Can you help with requestmap derails

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Which Saviynt version are you on ?

Regards,

Avinash Chhetri

Regards,
Avinash Chhetri

v2020.1.2

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

As per the documentations, this is supported in v2021 : https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000639149-customizing-user-interface-for-...

This document also has a link for v2020 and it doesnt look like this feature is supported.

I'd suggest to open a support ticket and see if they can help you to have the property names manually updated.

Regards,

Avinash Chhetri

Regards,
Avinash Chhetri

avinashchhetri
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

I'm not too sure if this functonality is supported in v2020, I know it is in v2021.

Let me check and get back to you.

Regards,

Avinash Chhetri

Regards,
Avinash Chhetri

This is updated in messages.properties in older version below v2021

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak