Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Campaign not getting expired

Nidhins27
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I have few campaigns whose enddate is passed still the status is "In progress". Campaign expiry job is not expiring them.

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Did you scheduled Campaign Expiry Job

rushikeshvartak_0-1666890466907.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

yes. I even ran it manually multiple times. Just to see if it makes any changes. But it doesn't work.

If date is passed it might not expire. what is campeign lunch date.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Startdate: 2022-09-05 12:31:13.0

Endate: 2022-10-03 12:31:13.0

Try updating end date for one of the test campaigns from db & run job

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

HI Rushi,

The issue is resolved.

Rootcause: The certificates inside the campaign were in the locked status except one, which was in expired status. When expiry job was running, it could not find any certification to expire.

Solution: Updated the status of the expired cert to "in-progress" and ran the job.

Nidhins27
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

yes. I even ran it manually multiple times. Just to see if it makes any changes. But it doesn't.