We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

BUG: /v5/uploadUserRequest 500 response

oscar-a-melin
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hello,

I am using the endpoint {{base_url}}/v5/uploadUserRequest to upload users with a csv file. I get the response:

<Response [500]>
{"msg": "error occurred while uploading users", "errorcode": "1"}

However, the user(s) are uploaded correctly and the behaviour is as expected. But we still get an error code. 

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Does it works from postman

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Have not tested. But why is that relevant? Shouldn't you be able to use the API from any tool?

It works from postman . 
https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/403-forbidden-api-uploaduserrequest/m-p/71349#M450...

its required beacuse if api works from postman then we can validate further in python 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

The post you referenced also have an issue right? So I would not say it works from postman.

Its working without prepeocessor query

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Ok I see. But still, we need to use Python for this solution, so there is a fundamental issue with the API I believe.

Atleast make working python code with pre processor query

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak