Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Binding Variable to fetch entitlement property in if-else workflow

agupta1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

We have a requirement that based on the entitlement which is  selected in  ARS (while raising a request) the approval will trigger. I have been using "entitlement.customproperty1 eq 'entitlement_name' " (entitlment_name value is stored in CP1) in if else block of workflow but unfortunately it is not working and false condition getting executed. Can anyone provide me the correct binding variable to be used in workflow.

10 REPLIES 10

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Syntax is correct

Example entitlement having customproperty1 = true 

Workflow if else

entitlement.customproperty1.equalsIgnoreCase('true') 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi,

I tried with this but throwing error as mentioned below-

{"log":"2022-10-11 10:58:59,619 [http-nio-8080-exec-20] DEBUG println.PrintlnToLogger - Println :: \u001b[1;31m| Error \u001b[22;39mjavax.el.PropertyNotFoundException: Target unreachable, base expression '. customproperty1' resolved to null\u001b[m\n","stream":"stdout","time":"2022-10-11T10:58:59.61984241Z"}

Hope you are using workflow type as parallel

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

yes that is parallel

Please share screenshot of workflow wiring

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

agupta1_0-1665564563107.png

Does entitlement name is scuba

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

yes

share request log. Are you requesting entitlement or role

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

we are requesting entitlement only and attached the logs as well