Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Azure AD ENTITLEMENT_FILTER_JSON options

MRitchie
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I am trying to determine what the options are for the ENTITLEMENT_FILTER_JSON on the Azure AD connector.  I have used group_filter but that only filters the AADGroups pulled back, ideally I would like to filter on all entitlement types.  I did see a reference to ProjectFilter but that didn't do anything.

I looked through the documentation and other forum posts but only see people trying to filter the groups rather than all entitlements.

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can only filter entitlement type add group 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Is that a Saviynt limitation so put in an idea to expand it or is that an underlying graph api limitation that the calls they are making don't support it?  Do you know?

If I can't filter, is there a way to guarantee I am only pulling the groups (since I can filter that)?  I know about setting the config on the custom access import but that doesn't stop someone running a regular one and pulling in all that other information which I could then never get rid of.  Can I limit it at the connector level?  If I removed everything from the entitlement attribute JSON but AADGroups would that work?

I have already raised similar idea

https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/EIC-I-4840

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.