Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

AzuareAD Accounts_Filter not working with not condition

vikasjain9999
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

I am able to filter the accounts with condition startswith(userPrincipalName,'Priv_') but is not filtering with NOT condition i.e. as per business requirement, I have to filter the accounts whose prefix does not start with "Priv_". Please provide any example with Not condition.

5 REPLIES 5

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

You can try to use ne but I believe it will check for the exact match and not the prefix. 

userPrincipalName ne 'abc'

Please note, this filter should work with your Azure REST api as well, so best would be to try in postman first and see if ne and startswith work together to achieve your requirement.

Regards,
Sahil

Hi Sahil,

eq qorks but ne does not work.

Regards,

Vikas

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Can you share the exact filter expression you are using for ne and the data in the logs you see for the same.

Regards,
Sahil

Hi Sahil,

Please find the below filter expression along with attached logs.

userPrincipalName ne 'cld-alain.bis@companyname.onmicrosoft.com'

Regards,

Vikas

[This post has been edited by a Moderator to remove sensitive information.]

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

I just verified this and looks like not equal to filter option is currently not supported. This feature is already in the future road map and being worked on. Below is the idea reference.

https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/EIC-I-4379

Regards,
Sahil