Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Auto trigger the ticket in servicenow through Saviynt

sppnra
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Team, 

I have worked on the downstream application and created tickets through ARS for entitlement or account but not sure about the below requirements. Kindly go through it and let me know how we can achieve that

Use Case 1:
Title: Create Incident Ticket in ServiceNow for Saviynt Connectivity and Provisioning Errors
Description: When a connectivity issue or provisioning error occurs in Saviynt, this use case outlines the steps to create an incident ticket in ServiceNow. The ticket should contain details about the error for quick resolution by the support team.

Use Case 2:
Title: Create Ticket in ServiceNow for Duplicate Email Error in Saviynt
Description: If a new joiner's email address is found to be a duplicate in Saviynt, this use case outlines the steps to create a ticket in ServiceNow. The ticket should inform the relevant team to update the email address for the new joiner as the duplicate email is already assigned to another user.

Use Case 3:
Title: Auto Trigger ServiceNow Ticket for New Joiner in Saviynt
Description: This use case outlines the steps to automatically trigger a ticket in ServiceNow for a new joiner in Saviynt. The ticket should initiate the workflow in ServiceNow, which creates a subtask for the IT team responsible for provisioning access to new joiners in the organization.

Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

mbinsale
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello

Use Case 1 and Use Case 2 are not supported.

Use Case 3: You can use ServiceNow as a ticketing system. Refer the documentation referred here

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/ServiceNow-v2020x/page/Content/ServiceNow-as-a-Ticketing-System...

You would also have to define that connection as a ServiceDesk Connection in your Security System Configuration

Capture.JPG

sppnra
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

thank you for replying and I apologize for the late reply, but can you please define how I can configure in the saviynt to auto trigger and create a ticket in ServiceDesk with required details like first name, last name, and all? I am not able to find that in the documentation