Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Auto Trigger ServiceNow Ticket for New Joiner in Saviynt

sppnra
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Saviynt Team,

Description: This use case outlines the steps to automatically trigger a ticket in ServiceNow for a new joiner in Saviynt. The ticket should initiate the workflow in ServiceNow, which creates a subtask for the IT team responsible for provisioning access to new joiners in the organization

Can you please define how I can configure in the saviynt to auto trigger and create a ticket in ServiceDesk with required details like first name, last name, and all? I am not able to find that in the documentation.

Note:- Please note we are not creating any account from Saviynt for any application. we just need to create this ticket for new joiners.

2 REPLIES 2

saikanumuri
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @sppnra 

Thanks for reaching out. Can you please help me understand if you are looking to have the ticket created before the user creation in Saviynt or after the user creation?

If it's after user creation, you can achieve it using the below
1. Create a new security system and endpoint manually 
2. Configure the Technical rule to create account for the endpoint
3. Integrate the ServiceNow application and assign the ServiceNow application as a service desk connection at the security system.

sppnra
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @saikanumuri ,

Its After user creation in Saviynt, one more question do I have to create a three separate connection for JML scenarios, So I need to send the ticket for Joiner and also mover if any change happens and also for Leaver, I cant make all three call in one CreateTicketJSON I  think.

Please let me know if there is any better approach we have to do this