PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners Click HERE | EMEA/APJ Click HERE

Attribute label dynamic description font

ldimitrov
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Dear All,

Is there a way to change the font in the attribute label in the dynamic description for the Endpoint?
It was possible before, but there seems to be an issue in 3.18

ldimitrov_0-1702303607093.png

Thank you in advance!
Best regards,

Lachezar Dimitrov

6 REPLIES 6

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Please share what you are trying to update 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

<B>The Test portal is a unified entry point to multiple Sub Applications, which serve the administration, etc.</B><Br></Br> <p>Test Portal (Test) consists of multiple Sub Applications.<br>Please use the filter below to select a functional Role for a specific Sub Application.</P><p><span style="color:red;">Please note that roles under section "Other" are transferred to <a href = "https://login.microsoftonline.com/07018c2a-e7d8-4bf1-9456-092ad6aecf0f/saml2?SAMLRequest=lVLLbtswEPw...">Company name</a>

Best regards,

Lachezar Dimitrov

Column length is 255 hence reduce the size of label

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi @rushikeshvartak  ,

I don't think that's the issue, but I thried though - with only the first sentence:

<B>The Test portal is a unified entry point to multiple Sub Applications, which serve the administration, etc.</B>

ldimitrov_0-1702374076529.png

Thanks!

Lachezar

You need whitelist url with help of support ticket to allow < > symbols which are not allowed on dynamic attribute page

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@ldimitrov i remembered there is security configured to use such characters. 

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos