Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Attestation - selectable Reason Codes for Approve/Deny

DanJ
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi all

We are building an attestation capability in EIC to replace a large legacy process. One of the requirements we must deliver is that for each line item in their review, once the user certifies or denies they must select from a predefined list of reasons instead of (or perhaps in addition to) the existing prompt to populate a free-text field.

Is this possible in the current EIC release?

thanks

Dan

3 REPLIES 3

pruthvi_t
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @DanJ ,

The product team is working on new initiatives to improve certification experience, however, we do not have the capability to have a list of predefined reasons for accept/reject in certifications. It's still a comment box.

If you'd like to propose this as an enhancement, please go ahead and raise a idea on ideas portal(http://ideas.saviynt.com/) so that our product team can review and update your idea accordingly.

Thanks,

Regards,
Pruthvi

DanJ
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

OK thanks @pruthvi_t, I figured as much, I will raise an idea on the portal. We've also got a meeting with your product team in Frankfurt in October so I will make sure to mention it there also!

DanJ
New Contributor III
New Contributor III