We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Assigning the certification to Secondary certifier for certifying the access of primary certifier

Debankita
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi  Team,

In case of an entitlement-owner campaign, we have certain cases where the primary certifier himself is having access to an entitlement, he is the certifier of. Now in order to certify the access of the primary certifier, we want it to get automatically assigned to the secondary certifier.

Please note: We do not want to enable the option "consult" or "reassign" for any user.

It will be really helpful if anyone let me know , is it feasible to re- assign the secondary certifier as the certifier for certain access?

3 REPLIES 3

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Hi ,

For the entitlement , can you add 2 owners , 1 owner with primary certifier and 2nd owner with secondary certifier. The certification will go to both the certifier but only primary certifier will be able to lock the campaign.

Also please check below 2 configuration which talks about self certification.

dgandhi_0-1680804643090.png

Thanks

Devang

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

Debankita
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Devang,

Thanks for your suggestion but according to my requirement, I want the secondary certifier to get only few accounts to certify not the whole certification.

Is it feasible?

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

This can't be automatically done but you certifier need to be click on consult /assign as same owner should not certifiy

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.