Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

ARS request for Enterprise Role restriction

Gopi
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi team,

Is there any option to restrict enterprise roles on the ARS page? Like if the user has an AD account then only he/she can request for role else it shouldn't.

Thanks,

Gopinath R

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

This is available for Emergency Role

Account Required In All Endpoints Select if account is required in all endpoints
You can restrict same using Dynamic Attribute or workflow and raise enhancement request to saviynt using ideas portal

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Gopi
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Rushikesh,

Thank you for the reply,

We do not want to change the role type. We have to achieve this in enterprise roles.

Can we use dynamic attributes to restrict only a few enterprise roles(known as 'Privileged Roles') only to the users with AD accounts? i.e. only if a user has AD accounts, he should see enterprise roles marked as 'privileged roles' and the normal enterprise roles in ARS. If the user does not have an AD account, he should see only the normal enterprise roles in ARS. 

How to achieve this using dynamic attributes?

Thanks,

Gopi.

Create Dynamic Attribute here

rushikeshvartak_0-1674017837908.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Gopi
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Rushikesh,

Gopi_0-1674462180611.png

In this dynamic attribute, what option do I need to configure, and one I have done here next under which module that I need to update as well?

Above the posted screenshot, under the Attribute type, I can see only Multiple select. I this is correct.

Request to provide information on the flow like how to start and end this.

Regards,

Gopinath R.

That option is not available 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Gopi
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

If this is the case shall I raise Saviynt ticket?

Please raise idea ticket on ideas portal

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak