Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Application Owner Campaign only Showing Base Account

ARNAB86
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

We have updated few entitlements for an application for the attribute Privileged as High in Entitlement Page. And configuring the Application Owner campaign for which exclude all the Privileged entitlements only include the Non Privileged entitlements in the campaign Page.

The configuration we have done in Advanced Query Page in Campaign Set up.

Like Entitlement Query we are filtering with the condition like Privileged != 4. (As 4 is consider as High).

But while launching the campaign it is only showing the base account not showing any Entitlements in the Review Page.

Please suggest if we missed any config.

5 REPLIES 5

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

In Objects to be included, included Entitlement to fix your issue.

dgandhi_0-1685974286952.png

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

ARNAB86
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Thanks

But i have already included the objects Please find the screenshot for the configurationScreenshot3.PNG

Maybe there are no entitlement matching the advance configuration that you have given. Remove all the advance query and try to launch campaign and see if entitlements are included or not in the certification.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

ARNAB86
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I have some entitlemets for an application which I have marked the attributes privileged as high.

But while I configure the application owner Campaign I don't want to include the privileged entitlements and accounts in it.

So that is why I configure the Campaign in advance config tab entitlement query as privileged ! = 4

Not so sure why only base accounts are showing

I understand, the ask is to check the behavior after removing advance configurations to narrow down the issue.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi