Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Application not visible under 'Request New Access' tile

yusufw
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Saviynt is configured so that if a user has an account, they'll be able to see the corresponding endpoint in the 'Request New Access' tile for that user. Please help to figure out why some endpoints are not showing up in the 'Request New Access' tile. See attached screenshots for the DS Domain and Azure security systems and endpoints.

Consider the user, testsav. The user has accounts in the following endpoints:
- Global Domain (User Groups)
- AzureAD (User Groups)
- DS Domain (User Groups)

When I 'Request New Access' as testsav, I get the following list of applications:
- Global AD Endpoint  (Corresponds to the Global Domain (User Groups))
- AzureAD

The DS Domain endpoint is missing. How can I view the 'DS domain' in the tile?

I tested with a 2nd user, testsav2. He has accounts in the following endpoints:
- DS Lab Domain (User Groups)
- DS Domain (User Groups) - suspended : Endpoint: DS AD Endpoint
- Global Domain (User Groups)
- AzureAD (User Groups) Endpoint: AzureAD (User Groups)
- DS Domain (User Groups)

When I 'Request New Access' as miswanm, I get the following list of applications:

- DSLAB AD Endpoint

- DS AD Endpoint
- Global AD Endpoint

Azure AD endpoint is missing. How can I add it to the tile?

The Access Query for the Azure endpoint is:

WHERE users.userkey in (select userkey from user_accounts where accountkey in (select accountkey from accounts where endpointkey in (5) and accounts.status in ('Manually Provisioned','Active','1')))

and the Access Query for the DS Domain endpoint is: 

WHERE users.userkey in (select userkey from user_accounts where accountkey in (select accountkey from accounts where endpointkey in (10) and accounts.status in ('Manually Provisioned','Active','1')))

1 REPLY 1

Hemanath
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @yusufw ,

Have to configured the security system newly or it is a existing one, have you enabled the endpoint as  requestable under endpoint details tab? if enabled try by without access query in endpoint

Hemanath_0-1680025661366.png

Thanks,

Hemanath J