Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Analytics v2 report to Create file giving 0 results

aundreb
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hello, 

I'm having issues with my analytic report to get a list of usernames and manager username. The dry run is showing 1200 records but when I run it the report gives 0 records. I chose to Save the data to a file. Below is a screenshot of my query.

aundreb_0-1678464195762.pngaundreb_1-1678464219497.png

Thanks,

Aundre

7 REPLIES 7

ParitaSavla
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

If you have selected to save the results in the file system, then you will not be able to see the conflict details on User Interface. In that case, the Total Conflict count will be displayed as zero and you will only have the option to download the file and view the results.

Once you run the Analytics and go to history for that analytics, you will see the total count as 0. However, there will be a download option available beside the total count value. You should be able to access your report through download. PFA snapshot of the same.

ParitaSavla_0-1678473982634.png

aundreb
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Attempting to download the file just gives File Not Available error. See below screenshot.

aundreb_0-1678474512921.png

When you run the analytics, does it say that 1200 records detected even though the Total count in history will be 0?

If that is also showing 0, can you remove the base count config just to make sure you are not seeing any incremental results but just the base result. Also, check the logs in case of any errors while saviynt the data to the file. 

aundreb
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

When I run the analytics it says total count is 0, even with base count set to nothing. 

This is what I get from the logs.

aundreb_0-1679684721833.png

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Make sure elastic service is running

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

aundreb
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

How do you check this?

aundreb
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Looks to have worked by checking on Save to ElasticSearch. Not sure if this is what you meant, but yeah all good now.

aundreb_0-1680095945336.png