Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Analytics: Scheduled Report to Send Open Conflicts Only

Sivagami
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Team,

I have analytics report that's scheduled. Have noticed that even when any action is taken on the record (Accept / Revoke), the scheduled analytics report sends email with all the records irrespective of the action taken.

I would like to send email to the report owners only with the open records and not the Accepted / Revoked records. Is there a way to do so?

-Siva

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Saviynt does not filter data in report export , here whatever results returns from query will be sent as attachments

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Sivagami
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Is there a way to grab the open conflicts of a report in another analytics report?

Since your data will stored in ES analytics , I don’t think you will be able to filter it out. As a workaround you can try creating another report with same query excluding records where source is analyticsv2 and report id

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.