We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Akamai connector - EDGEGRID with HMAC

saipraveengv
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

HI Team, 

Did anyone configure Akamai Connector in Saviynt. ?

Akamai uses Edge grid with HMAC for authorization. I am not able to configure the 

EG1-HMAC-SHA256 for Akamai for provisioning and import. Let me know if anyone can help me with this. 

Curl Output:
curl --location --request GET 'https://akamai/identity-management/v3/user-admin/ui-identities' \
--header 'accept: application/json' \
--header 'Authorization: EG1-HMAC-SHA256 client_token=xxxx;access_token=yyyy;timestamp=20230315T07:16:55+0000;nonce=a69ff469-1b91-4bf8-b9fe-8947f56547a0;signature=V6VNBG6HMV9vB5ObhTnGlJHQJ7xCD43ENjr7iDHg+44='
7 REPLIES 7

saipraveengv
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Saviynt REST Connector doesn't have akamai edge grid auth type. Does Saviynt support the Edge grid auth type? 

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

EDGEGRID with HMAC is currently not supported. This is already added as an enhancement for the future road map on ideas portal. You can access the same from https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/EIC-I-4324

Regards,
Sahil

saipraveengv
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@SB Link you provided is not accessible. Is it exposed to public?

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

It should be but if you are not able to access it, can you check with Support.

Regards,
Sahil

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

@saipraveengv - You need to be logged in to see the link, using the same SSO forum credentials. If you're still not able to see it after logging in, please post a screenshot and I'll investigate further. 

saipraveengv
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

hi @Dave , i logged in using SSO and the link is not accessible 

1 (2).png

[This post has been edited by a Moderator to embed the image for easier viewability.]

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @saipraveengv - The mystery has been solved, and I learned something today. That particular Idea was written by a Saviynt employee. When an employee writes an idea, it is only visible internally. We've changed the visibility so you should be able to see it and vote on it now. I apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for helping us figure it out.