Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Adobe Rest connection data import issue

Dusty
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi All,

Thanks for looking at this issue, i am facing issue while importing Account-entitlement Associations in ADOBE rest connector. 

i tried the attached json but it is getting failed and logs are mentioned below

Error in logs:

Error while getting acctEntParams response for entType- groups, url- https://usermanagement.adobe.io/v2/usermanagement/users/<Org_ID>/0/group_name is: null"

in logs i can see "id" is pulling all the group names but throwing null in end. (Please find the logs error below and Postman call results attached)

Saw the above error with each group name in logs.

Let me know if any other info needed from my side.

Thank you 

[This post has been edited by a Moderator. We discourage the @ mention of other forum users or employees unless they have already involved themselves on the forum post.]

10 REPLIES 10

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Could you kindly provide a detailed snapshot of the information extracted from the logs, encompassing errors and other pertinent functionality details encountered during the execution of this process? Your assistance in furnishing this information would greatly aid in the analysis and resolution of any issues .

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi Rushikesh,

Thanks for your quick response.

Please find the logs attached to this mail .

Dusty
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

@rushikeshvartak  did you get a chance to look at this.

Thank you in advance 🙂 

Dusty
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

@rushikeshvartak 
Please help me on this issue.

Thanks!

[This post has been edited by a Moderator to remove inappropriate @ mentions.]

NM
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @Dusty , did you use JWT authentication to connect to Adobe??

Please share curl command [Refer https://codingnconcepts.com/postman/how-to-generate-curl-command-from-postman/ ]

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi @rushikeshvartak ,

Here is the CURL value:

curl --location 'https://usermanagement.adobe.io/v2/usermanagement/users/<ORG-ID>/0/58796105' \
--header 'x-api-key: <value>' \
--header 'Authorization: Bearer <Token-Value>'

Dusty_0-1715672825969.png

And if i replace "id" with "groupname" , exactly same response comes .

We faced similar challenge in GitHub Connector with REST Connector end up hardcoding id 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Thanks for responding, Hardcoding id is not possible in our case .

Please let me know if you find some way to handle this , meanwhile i am also searching.

NM
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @Dusty , we are planning to integrate Adobe application, could you help with connection json and which authentication type did you use?