Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Addition of entitlement description at account approval in certification

Abdul_Gaffar
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi ,

Is it possible to add the entitlement description at the account approval step in the certification process

PFB the snapshot , I was not able to specify the entitlement description at the account attributes in configuration

please suggest any possible way where we can showcase the entitlement description in the account approval step

Abdul_Gaffar_0-1683645676045.png

regards,

Abdul Gaffar

6 REPLIES 6

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Which type of campaign is this?

Thanks

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

sai_sp
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@Abdul_Gaffar I'm assuming this is for the entitlement owner campaign. Description is seen in the first step but not the second step.

This is currently not available in Saviynt. Please create an idea in the ideas portal

https://ideas.saviynt.com

Can this we considered as valid ask? Account can have multiple entitlements associated to it, and if the account has multiple entitlements associated then  which entitlement description can be populated?

Thanks

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

Abdul_Gaffar
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi @sai_sp @dgandhi ,

This is an entitlement owner campaign and I was considering like if an account is associated with an entitlement can we fetch the description of the entitlement

anyhow , it is not available in current configuration , I was checking if there can be any cutsomization possible through this

Regards,

Abdul Gaffar

No, it cannot be customized.

Abdul_Gaffar
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Thanks for confirming @sai_sp and thank you @dgandhi