Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Adding Note with user request form attribute field.

RevatiTarale
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hello team 

I have created one user request form and added the required field as a string in that. I want to add a Note for one attribute.

For example, In the user request form, I  have the field User Type where there is an option service account. After selecting this option in user type I  want to add a note in the application field that "this field data will be used for the username creation".  Is there any way to add a note? And it should reflect when we select it or with any icon.

Please let me know how this can be achieved.

2 REPLIES 2

naveenss
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @RevatiTarale as far as I know, there is no direct way of doing it. What I would recommend is to have an additional dynamic attribute created (non-editable) and add your information in bold font. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

PremMahadikar
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @RevatiTarale ,

Thats right, As @naveenss mentioned above there is no 'Note' Attribute type which can be used for these use cases.

Workaround: Yes, create a dynamic attribute (My suggestion is, use Checkbox)

• Insert your text in Label and not as a value
  • Use Action String: SHOW###note###ServiceAccount___HIDE###note###<XYZ>___###HIDE###note###<ABC>___HIDE###note###___
  • Required - Unchecked
  • Editable on create or hide - Unchecked

How its displayed? Check below:

PremMahadikar_3-1715850365538.png

After selecting Guest:

PremMahadikar_2-1715850212986.png