Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Adding multiple emails in email template To address

yogarajk
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

We have requirement to send email notifications to approvers when the user submitted the request access. We configured approvers under user groups, and we added the user groups in resource owner attribute under endpoint.

Note: Two users (user1 and user2) present in user group.

In email template:

To : ${assignee.email} 

Actual result:

To: user1@abc.com -> email 1

To: user2@abc.com -> email 2

Expected result:

To: user1@abc.com user2@abc.com 

Instead of generating 2 emails we could I like to generate 1 email that contains all approver email in "To" address.

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,

Yogaraj K 

6 REPLIES 6

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

This is default process of saviynt 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

@rushikeshvartak so we can't achieve this in Saviynt?  

No , we can concat emails using some groovy script

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Can you please let me know how to concat emails using groovy script.

${def res = ''; assignee?.split(',')?.eachWithIndex{ num, idx -> res = res + com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.domain.Users.get(num)?.email + ',';}; return res;}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Can I use the above script instead of using ${assignee.email} in email template?