Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Add and Remove Access as part of same request

shivmano
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi Team,

We have a use case where user might remove an already assigned access and add a new one for a particular application, in this case, it is creating a 'Modify' requesttype and inside the request, it again creates two different child requests each for Add Access and Remove Access respectively. My understanding is it is creating a single request here as we have the same workflow attached for both Add and Remove access.

My Question is I want to print in the approval email template, which of the entitlement is being removed and which one added. Currently, I am just using the ${entitlementshtmltablerows} variable that just prints the 2 entitlement details it does tell which one is being removed and which one is getting added in the email. Please can you advise if there is a way to achieve this? 

shivmano_0-1681986191758.png

1 REPLY 1

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

This is not supported to display what is added and removed as variables are not exposed please raise idea ticket

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.