Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Add access task showing error "Username is not associated with AccountName"

Aadhithyan
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Team,

We have configured the Sav4Sav rest connector from global config for sav roles. The end user sav role is being assigned as birthright through rules. The task is getting generated and the new account task gets completed but the add access task shows the error "Username is not associated with AccountName".

I have gone through the forums and the security system does not have entonly selected. So please can someone help on this further.

i have created this new post as per your request on the post 

Re: Add Access Tasks Discontinued with Message "Us... - Saviynt Forums - 87831

Regards

Aadhithyan.S

[This post has been edited by a Moderator. We discourage the @ mention of other forum users or employees unless they have already involved themselves on the forum post.]

3 REPLIES 3

Raghu
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@Aadhithyan  can you check below:

1.Username any dublicate is der like sometime it will create account based on username also?

2.check target system account same or diffrent?

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

Aadhithyan
New Contributor
New Contributor

@Resaghu yes i have. no duplicates and this is the data being pulled from saviynt database. so no duplicates

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Please provide below screenshot 

• task screenshot 
  • logs when wsretry is executed in text file
  • account screenshot from admin

‼️‼️⚠️Keep company-specific private information masked on public forums, such as the name and URL.⚠️‼️‼️

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.