Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

AD- Segregation of different accounts during import

sandeepverma
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi All,

Could you let me know how can we restrict account import to particular accounts like standard account, service accounts or privileged account (at a time one kind of account need to import from AD).

Thank you,

Sandeep Verma

4 REPLIES 4

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can use Search filter of AD to add condition 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

sandeepverma
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Rushikesh Vartak,

I think search filter we can't apply here because multiple OU containing the standard account and Service Accounts, and search filter we could apply for root OU or particular OU at a time.

I applied ADVANCE_FILTER_JSON as per below to achieve Service Account import but might be I am unable put distinguishedName properly.

sandeepverma_0-1664262818176.png

Could you please suggest here.

Thank you,

Sandeep

You can add conditions based on cn not on dn

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

avinashchhetri
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@sandeepverma,

How have you designed your solution ? Are you looking to store all these account tpes in a single endpoint or one endpoint for each account type ?

Regards,
Avinash Chhetri