Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

AD Import is Successful but no Accounts Showing

tomford123
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello, was able to create a test import in our Dev environment, and the job was successful. However, there was nothing showing up on the Account Lists even though the job was successfully completed. Can we please get assistance with this. 

11 REPLIES 11

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Could you kindly provide a detailed snapshot of the information extracted from the logs, encompassing errors and other pertinent functionality details encountered during the execution of this process? Your assistance in furnishing this information would greatly aid in the analysis and resolution of any issues .

‼️‼️⚠️Do not upload any attachments that contain sensitive information, such as IP Addresses, URLs, Company/Employee Names, Email Addresses, etc.⚠️‼️‼️

please confirm

• what is connector used here ?
  • which application ?
  • share configuration screenshot 
  • logs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Connection Type: AD 

Which Application: AD

tomford123
New Contributor
New Contributor

Is there a command to pull the logs needed to troubleshoot this issue? There is no logs showing sadly. 

SEARCHFILTER: DC="<companyname>",DC=local

USERNAME: CN=<bindaccount>,OU=IT Service Accounts,OU=Admins,OU=IT,DC=<dcname>,DC=<companyname>,DC=local

Share logs from log viewer once job has been ran

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

tomford123
New Contributor
New Contributor

Good morning,

Sorry, I am not understanding what you are requesting. I have uploaded the log files already. What other logs would you like me to add? Thanks.

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @tomford123 have you applied any object filter? And are you using the right object class ?

tomford123
New Contributor
New Contributor

Good morning @NM ,

Please take a look at the two different tests down below. Thanks:

Object Filter: (&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(sAMAccountName=test.user)

Object Filter: (&(!(userAccountControl:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2))(objectClass=user)(memberOf:1.2.840.113556.1.4.1941:=CN=<>,OU=RoleGroups,OU=<company name>,OU=_Admin,DC=domain,DC=forest,DC=local))

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @tomford123 , Do you see a user with sam account name test.user in AD and i hope it falls under Search filter as well

tomford123
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello,

We just simply replaced test.user for this form post. It was an actual name originally.  

Does search filter working in LDAP browser ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak