Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

AD failed on new account creation

Jillustre
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hey,

After several week of create new AD Account working, now it dosent and we dont understand why. This is the error in provisionning comments:

while creating account in AD - [LDAP: error code 19 - 000021 C8: AtrErr: DSID - 03200E96, #1: 0: 000021C8: DSID-03200E96, problem 1005 (CONSTRAINT_ATT_TYPE), data 0, Att 90290 (userPrincipalName) ]Checking DN for CN= smitjon, CN = Users, DC = test, DC = com.Not FOund DN for CN = smitjon, CN = Users, DC = test, DC = com.Error

4 REPLIES 4

AshishDas
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Please check if the user attributes being sent to AD, hold the correct value in user profile as AD can hold.

For example: Like if c(country) in AD only accepts IN and you are sending INDIA.

Srinivas
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @Jillustre

LDAP error code 19 occurs when there is a unique constraint violation for UPN or any other attributes.

Regards

Srinivas

Jillustre
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Yeah I've check with my network admin and the user got already created on november 9 and Saviynt tried to created it on november 13.

So Where I put a check to see if account already exist

There is a parameter at the AD connector called CHECK FOR UNIQUE. You may use that to validate the uniqueness of attributes like UPN while trying to provision the account.

Thanks,
Amit