Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

AD child endpoints not visible in ARS

Dev22
New Contributor
New Contributor
Hi guys,

I have configured few disconnected applications and have onboarded AD applications as child endpoints. In ARS, the disconnected applications are visible for requesting but AD child endpoints are not visible for requesting unless you search for the application. I have checked and set all the configs (Endpoints: workflow, requestable, entitlement type), global configurations (tag based search, disable enhanced application and ran microservices job) which are recommended for an application to make it visible but it's not working. Has anyone experienced this? Any ideas on how to solve this?
We are using V2021.0.
Thanks in advance!

Dev22_0-1675772165685.png

9 REPLIES 9

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Any access query? 
what is values in global configuration for disable enhanced search 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Dev22
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Rushikesh,

Well there are access queries in some endpoints but not all and none of the endpoints are visible. For disable enhanced search is set to YES.

Make it null and try

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Dev22
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Rushikesh,

That didn't help either 😞 Do I need to restart the environment after updating the value? 

Microservice job

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Dev22
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have been running the microservice job frequently.

I also have same issue, please raise FD ticket

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

I have raised FD ticket. Thanks Rushikesh!

Hi Rushikesh,

You could try changing the setting from CONNECTIONTYPE to APPLICATIONTYPE in Global Configs > Preferences > Group Application. It worked in my case. Applications are now visible in ARS. 

Dev22_0-1676408559465.png