Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Active Directory Provisioning and deprovisioning

NM
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi Team,

We have to add users to the AD group, I don't see separate JSON for the same.

Do we just need to add "{“conf”:[{“ADDMEMBERTOENT”:“TRUE”},{“ADDUSERTOENT”:“TRUE”}]}" value in the endpoint?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

Did you check this : Configuring the Integration for Provisioning and Deprovisioning Accounts (saviyntcloud.com)

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

NM
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @Manu269 , Yes i found this config "{“conf”:[{“ADDMEMBERTOENT”:“TRUE”},{“ADDUSERTOENT”:“TRUE”}]}" in the document only .. it was for delete account(Removing groups). just wanted to check if we have another config to enable to add or remove users from groups.

Above config take cares of adding member to group

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

NM
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @rushikeshvartak, Thanks.. just one other thing we want to hide a DA at the time of create account but pass the value in json of create account ..

I have added the default SQL query and it gives result(checked in data anaylzer) but whenever we provision it, it says json parse error(Connector -AD)

If you hide you can't use in JSON.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

it handles

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos