Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Actionable Email that allows for individual actions on entitlements (instead of approve/reject all)

tarung702
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi guys!

So in the  Release Notes v5.5 SP5.1 (saviyntcloud.com),

It is detailed that we are able to configure actionable emails to vary approvals by activity (accept 1, deny the other, or vice versa, versus approving or rejecting all). 

"The actionable email functionality has been enhanced to ensure that if the same user is an approver for two different activities within a single request, the approver can act on each activity independently through emails. Prior to this release, if the approver approved one of the activities through email, the other activity was also marked approved."

Is there any documentation for how to do this now?

Looking through this, there is no direct mention on how to handle the scenario above: https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v23x/page/Content/Chapter13-Access-Requests/ars-conf-...

A colleague of mine believes he saw it in the old docs portal and cannot find it in the new one or in the forums. A little help is much appreciated!

5 REPLIES 5

saikanumuri
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi Tarun,

I am checking on this internally and will get back to you

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Its yet not implemented 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

pruthvi_t
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @tarung702 ,

I have tested it on 23.6 version and I got only one email where the action buttons are for whole request.

Did you try it on 2020.x or 5.5SP5.x versions?

Thanks, 

Regards,
Pruthvi

pruthvi_t
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @tarung702 ,

We are following up with product team on the same and will update you once we receive a confirmation on the same.

Thanks,

Regards,
Pruthvi

pruthvi_t
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@tarung702 ,

As per the current design, this is not supported. you will not be able to take unless where the same user is marked as an approver for 2 different activities (e.g a user is manager and a resource owner for a request and gets emails for both the activities).

This is what is mentioned in the release notes provided by you.

Thanks,

Regards,
Pruthvi