Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

AccountImport data manipulation - RestConnector

Mareetta
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Is there a way we can alter accounts table values while doing an account import? 

account import brings a certain value as xyz@abc.net. there isn't any attribute in the end application that holds just xyz. I am trying to see if it is possible to manipulate the data while doing an account import and just store xyz in the account column. 

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can try below syntax

"customproperty1": "#CONST#${String op= response.ROLE_ID.datavalue; String target = response.ROLE_NAME.datavalue; ret = op + \" \" + target; return ret}~#~char",

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Mareetta
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Whatever I give after #CONST# it is getting printed as the value like ${ ...}. What am I doing wrong?

Can you share syntax you are using

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Tried multiple ways, but the entire thing is getting stored as the value. 

"#CONST#${return replace(replace(response._embedded.user.loginid,'@xyz.net',''),'@XYZ.net','');}~#~char"

"#CONST#${String name=response._embedded.user.loginid; AccName = replace(replace(name,'@xyz.net',''),'@XYZ.net',''); return AccName}~#~char"

Mareetta
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

any suggestions or help, please

"customproperty1": "#CONST#${String op= "This is Saviynt ".replace("Saviynt", "Forum") ; return op}~#~char",

Try this example

Below

"#CONST#${String data1=response._embedded.user.loginid; ret= data1.replace('@xyz.net',''); return ret}~#~char"

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Mareetta
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thank you. The problem was in the response path. I have already given it in "listField":"_embedded.user" and by just giving response.loginid it worked.