Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Account not showing up after the task is completed

SSinha_
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi team,

We have a disconnected application for which we are using service now as a ticketing application. Everything is fine except that the task for new account and add access is in 'completed task' and the service now ticket has been closed as well but when I check the accounts in the user tab then there is no account present for that application even though new account and add access tasks are completed without any error

Any idea why is that happening?

8 REPLIES 8

KME
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @SSinha_ ,

Please check the User - Correlation Rule properly. I believe, There is some mismatch to correlate User with Account.

As per your confirmation, I presume that Account get created  but failed to map to user. Check the Account in Accounts tab, You will see the account created with appropriate access.

SSinha_
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

That is what confuses me because the account itself does not shows up,otherwise it would have at least appeared in the account tab as wrongly co-related or orphan also account was created in saviynt so how can it be wrongly co-related? As we select the user in the first step of the ARS request 

Does it exists in accounts & user_accounts table.

validate from data analyzer

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

cannot see it in the accounts table 

It means tasks are closed but account is not created. Please validate JSONs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

It is a disconnected application we are only using a service now connection to create ticket and fetch the status of the ticket. @SumathiSomala @rushikeshvartak 

Please share logs when task is getting completed 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

SumathiSomala
All-Star
All-Star

@SSinha_ 

Check the create account add access JSONs.

check the logs

Regards,
Sumathi Somala

If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos.