Solved! Go to Solution.
@kunal_saxena few items to be checked :
1. Verify the SEARCHFILTER : from where you want to import objects identities
2. Verify the OBJECTFILTER : This is Used to import the accounts for the base filter domain name mentioned in SearchFilter.
3. STATUS_THRESHOLD_CONFIG : Specify this parameter if you want to read the status of an account in the target application and update the same status for that account in EIC such as Active, Inactive, or Suspended from import service.
4. Account Attribute Import mapping json.
Hi @Manu269 ,
Thanks for the reply. We have verified the following fields:
1. SEARCHFILTER - Initially we had specified the root of the ODSEE server. But later, we had specified a specific OU.
2. OBJECTFILTER - We have specified the LDAP filter for only returning employees & contractor accounts.
3. STATUS_THRESHOLD_CONFIG - We have specified this parameter as follows:
"accountThresholdValue" : 1000,
4. Account Attribute Import mapping json - It is specified as below: (some organization specific mapping I have removed here)
Hi @Diwakar ,
This issue got resolved when I removed some of the operational attributes that I was earlier trying to reconcile. Within the connection, in the ACCOUNT_ATTRIBUTE I removed the operational attributes mapping and then the issue got resolved.
I would suggest to set the LDAP filter to just import 1 account in the connection. Then, modify the ACCOUNT_ATTRIBUTE to see which attribute is causing the problem.