Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Account Filter for Oracle EPM

bala
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

We have integration between Saviynt and Oracle EPM and we imported all Accounts, Roles and Groups from Oracle EPM through import job. 

Since the Oracle EPM of our client contains accounts from different Domains is there a way to add Account Filter while importing by providing a condition to import Accounts of specific Domain accounts.  

For example: We see below accounts like ABC@oracle.com, XYZ@clientdomain.com, DEF@tech.com

Saviynt needs to bring only Accounts containing clientdomain.com 

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

shivmano
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Saviynt does not have OOB option to filter incoming accounts in REST. It is only possible with entitlements currently. 

If your API, does not allow options to filter accounts in the URL, then you may need to use sav4sav to inactivate unwanted accounts after import. Other option to explore would be using the endpoints_filter (this only if there are domain specific entitlements in the target application) 

bala
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Shivmano,

Thanks for the response.  I don't see much options on Oracle EPM connector it has very limited parameters.  

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/OracleEPM-v24x/page/Content/Understanding-the-Integration-betwe...

I don't see any API tweaking options or endpoints_filter options in connection.  I assume its not supported by Saviynt to filter specific accounts on Oracle EPM. Can you confirm this. Thanks.  

shivmano
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Yes, I dont see options to filter incoming accounts either with the EPM connector. The option I was suggesting is with the REST connector. in this case, using sav4sav after EPM import to inactivate accounts would be one possible workaround