Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Access to view disconnected endpoint in UI for particular SAV role

abm15
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

I have a use case where I want users of a particular SAV role to view an endpoint from the Admin > Identity Repository > Security Systems > Endpoints screen.

Typically, I have added the SAV role to the "Default SAV Role" parameter at the connection level and this gives users in that SAV role access to view the connection, security system, and endpoint.

However, this particular endpoint is a disconnected app and I do not have a connection for it.

Any suggestions on how to grant access to view the disconnected endpoint in the UI if the user is not a SAV Admin?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can create dummy connection of Disconnected type and attach and provide access

attach connection to import. There is no impact 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.

SumathiSomala
All-Star
All-Star

@abm15 Create Dummy connection with connection type Disconnected 

Add the SAV role to the "Default SAV Role" parameter at the connection.

Attach this connection in Security System.

SumathiSomala_0-1706603470314.png

Regards,
Sumathi Somala
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos.

pmahalle
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @abm15 ,

You can create Dummy connection with connection type as Disconnected.  

Add the SAV role to which you wanted to give access to endpoint in the "Default SAV Role" field of  the connection.

Attach this connection in your Security System.

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply helps your question, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos 🙂