Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

V2021 - After submitting a request there is no evidence of that request has been submitted

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on March 16 2022 at 07:54 UTC

HI All,

When we try to create and submit a Request for any of the application available. We couldn't see any task being generated. No evidence of submitting request i.e. No record in Request History/Pending Task/Pending Approval.

Please find below screenshots for the same.

Confirmation on Request Submission successful:

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

No Record in Request History:

````````````````````````````````````````

Request you to please have a look onto it and help/assist in resolving the same asap.

Thank you

Regards

Jayashree

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
8 REPLIES 8

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on March 16 2022 at 17:27 UTC

Hi Jayashree, This issue occurs when api permissions are missing in the SAV Role. Please check the logs for the exact error that you get when trying to view the request history data. I remember we fixed it by adding required permissions in the SAV role. Thanks, Pallavi
This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on March 17 2022 at 04:13 UTC

HI Pallavi,

Thank you for your response.

I cross checked the permissions in the SAV role, all seems to be good. I also checked the logs while trying to view request history, I couldn't find any related error logs during that time. It will be great if could let me know exactly what is the permission you added which fixed the issue in the SAV role.

Please find below screenshot for your reference:

SAV Role Detail:

` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` `

Sav Role - Feature Access - Request History:

` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` `

Request you to please help, it's a show stopper.

Thank you 

Regards

Jayashree

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on March 18 2022 at 13:18 UTC

HI, 

Can anyone please help/assist in getting this resolved. Regards,Jayashree

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on March 21 2022 at 13:59 UTC

HI.. Issue got resolved, created a New workflow and mapped to corresponding Security System helped in fixing it. Thank you. Regards, Jayashree

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on March 22 2022 at 14:29 UTC

Jayashree,

So was this issue because you were using an incorrect workflow ?

Regards,

Avinash Chhetri

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on March 22 2022 at 15:02 UTC

HI Avinash, workflow was mapped correctly when issue existed. But when tried to replaced the mapping of workflow with newly created (Workflow was same as before except provided with a new name), it worked. To be frank no clue how workflow will have an impact by not displaying the record in Request history when it has been recorded on ARS table. Regards, Jayashree

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on March 22 2022 at 15:04 UTC

Was any changes made to the SAV Role ? It sure sounds like the user not being able to or have sufficient rights to submit a request.

Regards,

Avinash Chhetri

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on March 22 2022 at 15:06 UTC

No, It was already mentioned in my previous comments along with the screenshot. Hope that helps. Regards, Jayashree