Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Updating Entitlement Custom Properties Labels

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on August 24 2020 at 14:56 UTC

Is it possible to change the labels for custom properties on Entitlements? I've looked and am unable tof find where to change these. Editing the endpoint only allows for updating Account Custom Property labels.

Does anyone have any directions on how to change the Entitlement Custom Property labels?

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
4 REPLIES 4

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on August 24 2020 at 15:23 UTC

Adam, Yes you can change the labels, A user should have Role_UIAdmin (SAV role) to make any changes to the UI. once a user have this role assigned the user can make changes to the labels. After the changes are made you should also remove the role to reinstate the original access to the user of the application. If you don't remove the role the user will have UI edit access view intact.

• Assign Role_UIAdmin to a User by going to SAV ROLE
  • Login as the user and make changes to the labels

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on August 24 2020 at 15:30 UTC

Unfortunately, this role does not exist in our setup. We had a ticket in about this back in January and it was never fixed. We can create our own role, but have no idea what access to assign the role as it isn't detailed anywhere that I have been able to find.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on August 24 2020 at 15:46 UTC

It does exist in our Dev environment. I've tested and I can change the label for the custom properties, however that change is not being reflected in the campaigns we are creating. The fields are still showing up as Entitlement Custom Property #. Is this supposed to show the label name we changed it to? If not, how do we get it updated in campaigns as well?

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on August 26 2020 at 03:47 UTC

Hi Adam,

I would suggest to raise support ticket for the issue. We will have alook into it.

Thanks

Ajay